1) After a brief stint at Xerox's research labs, X founded iBrain a computer software later it was acquired by Pattern RX Inc. His second start up was Bodha.com, focused on service-based integration of enterprise applications and information. Later X joined Peregrine Systems (California based computer software company). Who is this I am Talking about
2) In 1910's seven brothers immigrated to California from Italy. Working together, they made strides in aviation by inventing the first enclosed cabin monoplane. An accomplishment that led to the airplane that carried mail for the U.S. Postal Service. They stopped manufacturing aircraft in 1925 after the death of one of the brother in plane crash. Company keep changing there product line but today well known for the different product. Id which company it is ?- Jacuzzi
3) Which country released this postage stamp in honour of celebration 100 years of Indian cinema ?
4) It was founded in 1902 by two British entrepreneurs AN Turner and AC Wright. In 1928, Pinchin Johnson & Associates bought this company. The company makes high build zinc
coatings, radiation resistant coatings for nuclear power plants, polyurethane paint for fighter aircraft and railway coaches, among others. Some of India's iconic buildings and structures like the Rashtrapati Bhavan, Howrah Bridge, Vidyasagar Setu and the Salt Lake Stadium have traditionally used its products. Id this brand ?
- Shalimar Paints
5) This outfit was the first service uniform registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, which was made from rayon-satin. This costume comes in 10 colors and numerous sizes, but without the collar and cuffs. Name tags and rosettes were added to the costume in 1961. This costume has been modified several time throughout the years to reflect current fashion. Today, this costume has become become a corporate identity of a famous brand. What I am talking about ?- Bunny Costume
6) The Mayor of Tokyo, Mr Shimpei Goto, named this brand with the hope that this brand, (aluxury item of those times), would become widely available to common people and be sold
throughout the world. Id this brand ?
7) Which brand launched this awareness campaign supporting diversity and standing up against oppression internationally. ?