1) This company was founded in Florida by Pat Sher, Jack Kopkin and Stephen Dougherty. The company by-line says this-"Taking care of business". Some of their in-house brands are Ativa, Café Delray, Foray, RealSpace, and TUG. Identify the company being discussed.
- Office Depot, Inc
2) What was started by J. Sheridan and H. Bottomley in 1888 as the "London Financial Guide". Describing itself as the friend of "The Honest Financier and the Respectable Broker". Today it is sold to "The Nihon Keizai Shimbun" a Japan based company ?
- Financial Times (FT)
3) Mash Donald, Pizza Hat, Raees Coffee (Replica of Starbucks), Super Star inspired by Carl's Jr., Subways are the replica of famous US based fast food chains these are the brands in which country ?
4) Which airline in India has launched a contest 'Cook and Fly' for aspiring chefs across the country and favourite recipe will be selected to be a part of its In-flight menu ?
5) J. Shah started a book distribution company in mid 1940's. This publishing house name mean in English is 'Victory' as the independence was around, he named the company so. It was India first publisher of paperback books in English Language & in 1960's also claimed first houses in India to publish English translations of non-English writings by Indian authors. Which publishing house is this publisher of world transforming authors such as Robin Sharma, Stephen Hawking, Dalai Lama, Ravi Shanker Khushwant Shing Brain Tracy etc.
- Jaico Publishing House
6) In the world of business what is Key man Insurance Policy ?
- Insurance of any person employed by a company having a special skill set or substantial responsibilities and who contributes significantly to the profits of that organization.
7) Id the which Airline founded in 2013 and commenced its operation recently ?
- Truejet promoted by Ram Charan son of Telugu actor Chiranjeevi