1) This firm founded in 2004, the name is derived from the two statistical term and having the slogan of "Do The Math"?
- Mu Sigma Inc
2) Brendan O’Regan convinced the Irish government to pass a law that made Shannon Airport as technically not a part of Ireland, law was passed in 1947 and it became the world first of its kind Airport to conceive an idea which was later followed by Hong Kong in 1960, Hawaii in 1962 and widely popular in today world. What is the idea or what make the Airport to be first of its kind ?
- Duty-free airports
3) Id the person ?
- Russi Mody
4) Initially, this scheme was introduced by Department of Post, 132 years back as a welfare scheme to benefit its employees. Later on, this scheme was available to the State, Central govt. and PSU's employees. It was the first time when such services were extended to female employees also. What is this introduced by Postal Dept. in 1884 which has around 6.5 million users till now in the country?
- Postal Life Insurance
5) The first recorded usages of this practice was in 1988 by Microsoft when Paul Maritz ordered to its employees to use company product internally first before launching into the market. Today this practice is widely used in software industry. What is the term is coined for such practices?
- Eating your own dog food or Dogfooding
6) What was established in 1940 which was actively encouraged by the Kingdome of Mysore and estd under the Mysore Companies Act as a private Ltd company, Walchand had fist approached share holders of his own company?
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
7) Id this apparel brand from its logo and name its parent company ?
- Bean Pole, a South Korean fashion brand owned by Samsung’s