1) One of the earliest use of the term ______ ______ found in 1989 in PC User magazine in an article about the adoption of Macintosh SE versus Compaq. It is a practice which is generally adopted by every company as a marketing tool which was first used by "Hotmail" in 1996. Id what is this marketing tool which is widely used today ?
- Viral Marketing
2) Id the missing title ?
- The World is Flat
3) Connect ? (Person on the right is a scientist who exposed something recently)- Volkswagen's emission test scam. (Leonardo DiCaprio is set to work on a movie based on the scam & Arvind Tiruvengadam who exposed the scam with his team)
4) What was created by Dr. C .F. Rehnborg in 1930's sold as the California Vitamin Company later renamed in 1939 which is currently manufactured by Access Business Group ?
5) Id the innovator who helped to chart the course of the automobile through the first decades of the twentieth century?
- Ferdinand Porsche
6) What was this first introduced in India on 7 April, 1860 by James Wilson ( who founded The Economist & Standard Chartered Bank) ?
- Indian Budget
7) His forthcoming books are 'Think with Me - How to make our country ideal', & 'Reflections from Tihar - A book on Tihar Jail' which are to be released soon. Who is this, one of his book recently topped the non-fiction category of Nielsen best-seller list ?
- Subrata Roy