1) He is widely known as economist of deregulation and best known as the "architect of airline deregulation" when he spearheaded the U.S. Airline Deregulation Act of 1978. He showed that flexible pricing was beneficial for both customers as well as for Airline Industry. It was his vision and actions resulted in a profound transformation of the U.S. airline industry and strongly influenced international air transportation. Id who is this ?
- Alfred E Kahn
2) Which Taiwan based brand has slogan "Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to life ?
3) Id the this French fashion designer who was once contacted by Pakistan International Airline to designed the uniforms for its air hostess & which became an instant hit in 1960's ?
- Pierre Cardin
4) Which restaurant chain was started by R S Kamath in mid 1980's as a small store in Juhu in Mumbai which has been endorsed by several celebrities, including Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar and Vivian Richards on various platforms.
- Natural ice cream
5) Id this book is about which brand ?
- Ben & Jerry Book
6) This was a kind of allowance given to selected persons in India till 1970's which was ranged from 5K to 1 million. Later in late 1960's Govt. of India decided to abolish this allowance as it was causing revenue deficit to the Govt but failed in doing so. It was again proposed in 1971 then PM Indira Gandhi gave argument of equal rights for all citizens of India and successful in doing amendment in proposed law. Id what has been talked about ?
- Privy Purse (It was a payment made to the royal families of erstwhile princely states as part of their agreements to first integrate with India in 1947, and later to merge their states in 1949 whereby they lost all ruling rights)
7) Id the old logo of which famous brand ?
- Dunkin Donuts