*1) While X was on his official visit after addressing a joint session of Parliament he visited a village in Gurgaon where his mother had spent several month in India as a Peace Corp worker during the WW II. X and his wife gifted a TV set to the village and promised funds. In result this village changed its name and named it after X. Id the X ?
2) He was a American Businessman who founded a Shoe company in 1956 . But he is often credited with the invention famous concept today followed in most of the industries. What is concept it is ?
- Harold Alfond, Factory Outlet Store
3) What is this in India came in existence in 1964, discontinued in 2000 named after queen of Chittor. Rajinikanth, Dev Anand, Amir Khan were its users. The most recent appearence of this appeared in John Abraham and Nana Patekar movie Taxi No. 9211. Id what I am talking about ?
- Premier “Padmini”
4) This idea of this marketing tool came to some young executive of mCheck when they were in flight going to Bangalore. Today this marketing tool became a unique selling proposition for the company X, founded in 2010. Advertiser often use this tool for sampling or get response about there product. The first time the service went viral was during the 2011 Cricket World Cup in India Pakistan match. Id this company and the concept it is ?
- Company : ZipDial , Concept : Missed-call marketing
5) Id which country, local company came up with this drink commemorating country liberation.
- South Korea ( 815 stand for 15 August)
6) This was the first of its kind place came in existence way back in 1510's in Mecca but was banned because it started attracting political gatherings. Later this was opened in Damascus in 1530 and not long after there were many such places in Cario even. After the introduction in Europe it quickly became very popular, first of such venue was opened in Venice in 1629, in England first time it was set up in 1652 in Oxford by a Jewish named Jacob and in America had its first in Boston in 1676. Id what place I am talking about which gave birth to number of financial institution in this world ?
- Cafe (Coffe House)
7) This hospitality brand started in 1927 as a beer seller in Washington. As the founder of this company was faithful member of Mormon Church, sought to share the church's teachings with others by placing a copy of this book (in visual) in each hotel room alongside a copy of Bible. a tradition that has endured for a long time. Id this hospitality brand ?
- Marriott Corporation