1) In 1962, a professional manufacturing association known as the Hawaiian Fashion Guild began to promote this attire for use in the workplace, particularly as business attire and name this campaign as "Operation Liberation". Subsequently, a resolution passed in the Senate recommending this to be worn throughout the summer to support the state garment industry. Id what attire and how we know them better ?
- Hawaiian Shirt
*2) What idea was conceived by the Edward P Smith in 1955 during the stint at US based Time Group?
- Fortune 500
*4) Connect to a personality ?
- Neil Armstrong, he was a brand ambassador for Chrysler and also voiced a character in Quantum Quest and CEO of EDO corporation.
5) Alfred Peet a Dutch American Entrepreneur who was the inspiration for which brand ?
6) He pursued his interests in business by securing a meeting with McDonald's president of his native nation, taking his advice, he moved to California and began studying Economics and Computer Science. Enamoured by a microchip featured in a magazine he was convinced that anything related to microchips could yield a fortune. Later he patented a translating device that he eventually sold to Sharp Electronics for $1 million. Today, he is richest man of his native nation despite having the distinction of losing the most money in history (approximately $70 billion during the dot com crash of 2000). Id who I am talking about ?
- Masayoshi Son, founder of Softbank
7) Id the print ad of ___________ ?