1) This company was incorporated in1955 as a Private Limited Company under the name of `The Commercial Printing Press Ltd.' In 1965 it was converted into a Public Limited Company. The main objects of the company is printing, publishing, graphic designing and to deal in horological products of all types, timing devices and related products.
The name of the company was changed to X in 1966. Id Company which is one of the leading printers in the country providing complete print services ?
- Infomedia Press Ltd. Later changed to Tata Press Ltd.
2) Connect to a German company ERGO, Bennett Coleman company and 191 year old UK based 'Standard Life' company ?
- HDFC Ltd., Have a JV with Ergo (HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited), In 2000, Times Bank Limited, a new private sector bank promoted by Bennett, Coleman & Co. / Times Group) merged with HDFC Bank Ltd. & Having JV with Standard Life for selling Life Insurance
3) These are the words said by a famous American artist known as a bellwether of the art market. "The most beautiful thing in Tokyo is X. The most beautiful thing in Stockholm is X. The most beautiful thing in Florence is X. Peking and Moscow don't have anything beautiful yet" Id him and X ?
- A Andy Warhol; X: McDonald's
*4) This company was founded in 1980 in Delhi and it is world first car manufacturing company which offer exclusively handcrafted, super ultra luxury cars which are made on invitation only. It has also launched X and registered in Limca Book of Records as most expensive luxury car by any Indian car company ever. Id the company and X, first most expensive car of India ?
- Hradyesh, X (Car) Morris Street
5) Edward A. Calahan, who was chief telegrapher in Western Union telegraph company at Manhattan. While working with Western Union, he encountered a group of rushing messenger boys which inspired him to improve exchange communication. These men were called runners as they had to rush to their offices to report the change in stock prices. Later he came up with an idea of X in late 1860's which made their life easy and efficient. What did he invent ?
- Ticker Tape
6) Id this famous economist and what did he proposed in 1913 which came in existence in 1921 in India ?
- John Maynard Keynes, and proposed for Imperial Bank of India which later became SBI.
7) Id this British confectionery company by it's mascot which has been with this company since 1926 ?
- Bassett's & character is Bertie Bassett.