1) Crossword puzzles 1st appeared in the New York World in 1910's and became a popular feature in newspapers. In 1924, someone asked X is there any book of these puzzle that she could gift to her friend. X discovered that there was no such book published in the market yet as a result he launched a company to exploit this opportunity. Id which company came in existence ?
- Simon Schuster
2) Id the Co-Author
- Ragu Ram Rajan
3) While riding in a train in New York City in 1896, X saw a sign advertising '21 styles of shoes' which inspired X to have similar number for his company as well and use a two digit number depicting number of variety of product company is offering to their customer. Today the company has more than 5,700 products in its basket around the globe but this number is still continue as a part of their campaign. Id the company and which number it is ?
- Heinz, 57 varieties.
4) Which well known US brand printing these interesting facts on the inside of their bottle caps ?
*5) These are the some kind of trademark symbol found on food products in 80 countries (trademark symbol may vary country to country). What is the significance of these sign and how do we know them ?
- Kosher Tax imposed on the Food Products by Jews Community.
6) This is an advertising strategy in which company directly reached to the customer to promote its product rather than promoting its product through radio, Television, print media or on Internet. What is the term used for such adv strategies ?
- Below the Line Advertisement
7) Id the logo of which legendary company which has undergone a massive rebranding operation recently ?