1) 'Aadhar' is a retail chain of which Group in India ?
- Joint venture between The Future Group & Godrej Agrovet Ltd
2) He was involved in the salt-satyagraha, while he was in prison as he wrote an exposition on the Bhagavad-Gita. He argued in this that the Bhagavad-Gita did not belong to a particular religion but rather to the entire humanity as a scripture of yoga for the spiritual enlightenment and prosperity of the entire world. Id Who is this and company he founded ?
- Kasinathuni Nageswararao forunder of Amrutanjan Limited
3) Connect ?
- Human Development Index (HDI), created by Mahbub ul Haq and Amartya Sen in 1990
4) E.S. Patanwala found a job with a perfumer and picked up the rudiments of blending perfumes. He started his own business & started manufacturing hair oil called "Otto Duniya" and over time he became quite successful. With growing expertise, his perfumes and oils grew in popularity. Maharaja Jhalawar, Maharaja Patiala, Maharaja Gwalior, Maharaja Kota and many other were his regular customer. This company made India's first beauty cream and is now the first beauty cream to be awarded the ISI mark by the Bureau of India standards (BIS). Id which brand I am talking about ?
- Afghan Snow
5) In the early 1990s, former General Electric (GE) chief executive Jack Welch declared that "70:70:70" would be his company's rule for outsorcing and offsoring. Which mean 70% of your processes should be outsourced, 70 % of the outsourced processes should be offshore. What's the final part of the rule 70% stand for ?
- 70 % of the offshore outsourced processes should be done in India
6) This is a theory of conflict prevention presented by Thomas Friedman “This Theory stipulates: No two countries that are both part of a major global supply chain, like ___________, will ever fight a war against each other as long as they are both part of the same global supply chain.” This theory is an updated version of his previous theory. How we know this theory very well ?
- The Dell Theory of Conflict Prevention, an updated version of The Golden Arches Theory of Conflict Prevention
7) ID the logo of ?
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)