1) Which Indian brand derives its name from a foreign phrase that denotes person of refined taste who know how to enjoy it?
2) Which company’s CEO once said “I have changed the face of mankind the most” ?
3) LittleMonsters.com is a social networking website of whome ?
4) This brand was established as Rampur Distillery in 1943. But later a teetotaller bought it from Vishnu Hari Dalmia for
16 lakh in 1972. How we know it today ?
5) What was started by Reggie Brown and Evan Spiegel as a class project at Stanford University under the name of Picaboo. Its mascot is called "Ghostface Chillah". What I am talking about?
6) What started its life in Britain as Morris Oxford but with a quick name changed it went to became one of the India most enduring vehicles. Which also won a race organised by Top Gear ?
- Hindustan Motor Ambassdor
7) How we know very well to Satyanarayan Gangaram is an Indian engineer, business executive and policymaker.
8) HYLITES” which is in news recently, is a _______ ?
-GPRS based railway enquiry system
9) Id book "Idea Man" is written by whom ?
- Paul Allen