1) After his failure to get admission at IIT, he completed his bachelor degree from the Uni of Pennsylvania later received his business degree from the Wharton School. He also started a detergent company while in college and its products sold across 4000 Walmart stores there. After a very brief period at Microsoft he came back to India he started an offline coupon book business named Money Saver. Who is this and what did he start ?
- Kunal Bahl started Snapdeal
2) Id the person and what did he start in 1890 ?
- Mahadeo Havaji Bachche known for starting Mumbai Dabbawalas
3) What was invented by a US based in 1960 under an initiative "Project Muscle". Which as marketed as 'Chemcor'. The product was used until the early 1990's in automotive, aviation and Pharmaceutical industry. Id what I am talking about
- Gorilla Glass
4) The brand name is a phonetic translation of "well-loved" in French. This brand was launched in 1947 by Godefroy Manufacturing, taken over by Unilever in 2010. In 2014, company launched a campaign called "Runaway Insiders" in which gave women a personal point of view of the latest trends and how they can achieve various professional looks at home. Id the brand
5) Id the book from its cover page which suggested methods were put in use in the UK civil service ?
- Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
6) This group 2nd major venture was a Chemical Enterprises and today it is leading player in the field of industrial and domestic adhesives, marketing its products under the successful brand name Dendrite. It also entered the hospitality business in early 2000's under the brand name 'The Senator'. Id the group which also having the presence in Real Estate biz, Software, Rubber plantation etc.
- P. C. Chandra Group
7) This is a Publishing company specialises in producing visual travel guides to Indian destinations. Which is its parent company ?
- Eicher Group