1) Which is this only company in its category to get Superbrand status in India founded in mid-1930's and Sir Noworji Saklatwala served it as a first chairman of this company along with some prominent industrialists who were in board of directors - J R D Tata, Walchand Hirachand, Akbar Hydari, Sir Homy Mody etc. Id the company?
- The Associated Cement Companies Ltd. or ACC Ltd.
*2) Wallis Warfield Simpson was the 1st woman in 1937, Queen Elizabeth II was the 2nd one in the list in 1953, Corazon Aquino (President of the Philippines) was the 3rd in 1986. Who is 4th woman in the list and what is this all about?
- Angela Merkel in 2015. They are only 4 women named as Times' Person of The Year in the respective years.
3) Which iconic brand has lent its names to some bars and residential projects in the country such as F-Bar and F-Crown home and now set to start Salons/beauty parlour business in India under brand name F-Salons. How do we better know this brand very well which is also working on launching F Accessories includes categories such as semi-precious jewellery, handbags and shoes ?
- Fashion TV
4) In 2012, France imposed a 300% tax on palm oil which consumption was fuelling obesity in youngsters. It is the main ingredient of X and hike in the tax rate caused a mini revolution among its consumer. Later this tax was dubbed X Tax. Again in 2015 France Environment minister had to offer apologies after urging the public to stop eating this as it was causing deforestation. Id this X product ?
5) X revealed in one of his interview that he had approached the Duke's, requesting them to share the formula of Y with the promise not to make it in India, which was later turned down. X decided to come up with his own formula which used to contained brominated vegetable oil. After worldwide reports of ill effects of BVO its usages was banned in India and X had to change the formula and reintroduced it. Id what product is this ?
6) This plant had been found in Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 BC its usages were improving hair growth and body ointments. In India this plant has been documented in 2000 BC and has been used in local medicine (Unani, Ayurvedic etc) since then. Italian dictator Benito Mussolini used these plant as a method to punish his dissidents and opponents who were forced to ingest it in large amount which led to death. According to, 2007 edition of Guinness World Records, this plant is the most poisonous in the world.
In the business world, a famous brand originated in 1960, named after this plant as its seeds are the main ingredient in its products. ID the company?
- Castrol from Castor plant
7) How do we know this brand today?